Follow Blog via Email
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- The Loss of Amateur Athletics and Redefining Greatness
- The Wrong Solution to Afghanistan…Again
- Tucker Carlson- The Most Dangerous Man In America?
- Thanks To The Anti-Vax Morons…
- The Right Verdict…Wrong Question Answered?
- Semi-Semi Retirement…It’s MY time now!
- QAnon…A Prank That Has Ruined a Nation – Part One
- Who am I kidding? It’s time for a makeover…Before I Cack!!
- Gender Identification Gets Murky When You Wipe…
- Screaming Into the Echo Chamber
Text WidgetThis is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
Tag Archives: Mammoth Caves
When I started putting this trip together, I initially did not plan to go as far south as Texas. Actually, the original intent was to join the old “Route 66” somewhere after getting back past our stop in Indiana, and … Continue reading
There is an allure to small town life that is irrefutable. Even the most “hip, sophisticated, urbanite” is drawn to Normal Rockwell’s portrayals of small town life. The pace of life, the constant bombardment of noise and outside stimulus changes … Continue reading
What can you possibly do to match the insanely diverse day in Kentucky that included the birthplace of Kentucky Fried Chicken, The Birthplace of Lincoln, and the Birthplace of a ton of new ideas about our origins? You just keep … Continue reading
If you were to look at the map of our 18th Day on the Rediscovering America Tour, you’d think we were lost. But, as the old hymn goes, “I once was lost, but now we found it” or something like … Continue reading