Friends of Buyijja
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- And Then There Was One? Already???
- 2 Pats in a Pod- Patric Shares a Mic with Patrick
- The Enemy Is the DNC, The Media, and the Process – Debate and Poll Mayhem
- He’s Back! Election Mayhem and the Need to Do More!
- 12 Days of Claymation Christmas Countdown – Good King Swing
- 12 Days of Claymation Christmas Celebration Countdown – Joy!
- “Where Kids Are Killed Has No Bearing On This Discussion”
- Here We Go…Again…
- Hillary Clinton – What REALLY Happened
- Dealing With Racist Friends…While Keeping Your Head From Exploding
Tag Archives: Great Sand Dunes
Leaving the gorgeous, artistic splendor that is Santa Fe, we headed into a region of New Mexico that has two of the most disparate creation histories of almost anyplace in the country. While Santa Fe claims the world’s oldest home, … Continue reading
As I intimated in Part I of Day 24, one of the big reasons I chose the course we did for the final days of this trip, was to traverse portions of the old Route 66. We had started the … Continue reading
I know…it’s supposed to be “kicks” from the old song, but the fact is, Route 66 as it is today, is kinda tricky to find in most places. There is a romance that surrounds this piece of highway heritage, as … Continue reading
When I started putting this trip together, I initially did not plan to go as far south as Texas. Actually, the original intent was to join the old “Route 66” somewhere after getting back past our stop in Indiana, and … Continue reading
There were only a handful of “bucket list” items that were on the “make it happen, even if you have to go out of your way” list. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was on that list. It’s not … Continue reading
The first part of Day 5 was spent traversing the rest of Minnesota, across most of Wisconsin, and then on into Illinois. The flatness of the topography persists across most of this stretch of I-90, with little of the charm … Continue reading