Follow Blog via EmailJoin 461 other subscribers
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- Wait…Where Are We? The Summer of No Regrets!
- Time to Dump the 5th Grader…For Good!!
- The Loss of Amateur Athletics and Redefining Greatness
- The Wrong Solution to Afghanistan…Again
- Tucker Carlson- The Most Dangerous Man In America?
- Thanks To The Anti-Vax Morons…
- The Right Verdict…Wrong Question Answered?
- Semi-Semi Retirement…It’s MY time now!
- QAnon…A Prank That Has Ruined a Nation – Part One
- Who am I kidding? It’s time for a makeover…Before I Cack!!
Text WidgetThis is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
Tag Archives: Great Sand Dunes
Rediscovering America – Days 24-25…Balancing Our Delicate Past and Future
Leaving the gorgeous, artistic splendor that is Santa Fe, we headed into a region of New Mexico that has two of the most disparate creation histories of almost anyplace in the country. While Santa Fe claims the world’s oldest home, … Continue reading
Days 23 – 24 Rediscovering America – Get Your Trix on Route 66 Part II
As I intimated in Part I of Day 24, one of the big reasons I chose the course we did for the final days of this trip, was to traverse portions of the old Route 66. We had started the … Continue reading
Day 23- Get Your Trix on Route 66 Part I- Tornado Alley
I know…it’s supposed to be “kicks” from the old song, but the fact is, Route 66 as it is today, is kinda tricky to find in most places. There is a romance that surrounds this piece of highway heritage, as … Continue reading
Discovering America Days 22-23 – Deep in the Heart of Texas
When I started putting this trip together, I initially did not plan to go as far south as Texas. Actually, the original intent was to join the old “Route 66” somewhere after getting back past our stop in Indiana, and … Continue reading