Follow Blog via Email
Friends of Buyijja
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- Tucker Carlson- The Most Dangerous Man In America?
- Thanks To The Anti-Vax Morons…
- The Right Verdict…Wrong Question Answered?
- Semi-Semi Retirement…It’s MY time now!
- QAnon…A Prank That Has Ruined a Nation – Part One
- Who am I kidding? It’s time for a makeover…Before I Cack!!
- Gender Identification Gets Murky When You Wipe…
- Screaming Into the Echo Chamber
- When Life Gives You Oranges…It’s Time for a Change of Beverage!
- Let’s See…Where Are We Now?
Tag Archives: Great Sand Dunes
Leaving the gorgeous, artistic splendor that is Santa Fe, we headed into a region of New Mexico that has two of the most disparate creation histories of almost anyplace in the country. While Santa Fe claims the world’s oldest home, … Continue reading
As I intimated in Part I of Day 24, one of the big reasons I chose the course we did for the final days of this trip, was to traverse portions of the old Route 66. We had started the … Continue reading
I know…it’s supposed to be “kicks” from the old song, but the fact is, Route 66 as it is today, is kinda tricky to find in most places. There is a romance that surrounds this piece of highway heritage, as … Continue reading
When I started putting this trip together, I initially did not plan to go as far south as Texas. Actually, the original intent was to join the old “Route 66” somewhere after getting back past our stop in Indiana, and … Continue reading