Friends of Buyijja
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- Hillary Clinton – What REALLY Happened
- Dealing With Racist Friends…While Keeping Your Head From Exploding
- The Real Villain Behind The Russian Hacking of 2016?
- Trumpski – Handing the United States Over to Russian Hackers
- Waking Up the Power of the People – Solutions Part III – Finding the Message in a Sea of Garbage
- Resistance, Persistence and the Commander in Tweet- Solutions Part II
- Our Commander in Tweet – Waking Up the Power of the People In Three Easy Steps
- Chicken Trump…What Goes Around, Stays Away?
- Waking Up From A Self-Induced Coma…The Preamble
- We Have Met the Enemy…and He Is Us – Part I- The Numbers Behind the Numbers
Tag Archives: CrankyOldGuy.com.
To say that Hillary’s new book, “What Went Wrong” is ill-timed, and unwanted would be an understatement. This is the election that just won’t go away…much like Hillary. But, what is even more troubling, is that someone who has been … Continue reading
I have to admit something right from the top. I have grown so accustomed to Social Media confrontations that devolve into weird shouting matches, that I find myself surprised when the same thing happens in real life. Being sandwiched between … Continue reading
The events of the 2016 election, obvious Russian interference, and any collusion between parties to sway the election, are beginning to come to a head. There is little doubt by anyone that the Russians made a very clear, and unprecedented … Continue reading
I know. The headline is “sensational” to say the least. But, there were three very specific things that happened this last week that made me want to unplug every padular and mobile device in my possession. To co-op the old … Continue reading
I really did mean to write this a few days ago. But, when I heard that FBI Director James Comey, and NSA Director Mike Rodgers were going to testify before the Congressional House Intelligence Committee, I thought I’d wait. It … Continue reading
If all of you who follow along actually did what I suggested in the last post, you have seen a week where our “Commander in Tweet” has once again spun facts, pandered to women (not an assaulting P-Grabbing threat in … Continue reading
So, I admit it. I started watching the “President’s Address to Congress” with the same snarky, close-minded attitude that many of my “Hate Everything he Says And Does” (HESAD) group of friends had. But, within five minutes of my self-imposed … Continue reading