Friends of Buyijja
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- And Then There Was One? Already???
- 2 Pats in a Pod- Patric Shares a Mic with Patrick
- The Enemy Is the DNC, The Media, and the Process – Debate and Poll Mayhem
- He’s Back! Election Mayhem and the Need to Do More!
- 12 Days of Claymation Christmas Countdown – Good King Swing
- 12 Days of Claymation Christmas Celebration Countdown – Joy!
- “Where Kids Are Killed Has No Bearing On This Discussion”
- Here We Go…Again…
- Hillary Clinton – What REALLY Happened
- Dealing With Racist Friends…While Keeping Your Head From Exploding
Tag Archives: CrankyOldGuy.com.
Here we go again… Our public officials being “outraged” and then cowering behind the words of indignant inaction. When is enough, really enough? When “We the People” get off of our lazy, entitled, self-involved asses, to DO SOMETHING other than … Continue reading
To say that Hillary’s new book, “What Went Wrong” is ill-timed, and unwanted would be an understatement. This is the election that just won’t go away…much like Hillary. But, what is even more troubling, is that someone who has been … Continue reading
I have to admit something right from the top. I have grown so accustomed to Social Media confrontations that devolve into weird shouting matches, that I find myself surprised when the same thing happens in real life. Being sandwiched between … Continue reading
The events of the 2016 election, obvious Russian interference, and any collusion between parties to sway the election, are beginning to come to a head. There is little doubt by anyone that the Russians made a very clear, and unprecedented … Continue reading
I know. The headline is “sensational” to say the least. But, there were three very specific things that happened this last week that made me want to unplug every padular and mobile device in my possession. To co-op the old … Continue reading
I really did mean to write this a few days ago. But, when I heard that FBI Director James Comey, and NSA Director Mike Rodgers were going to testify before the Congressional House Intelligence Committee, I thought I’d wait. It … Continue reading
If all of you who follow along actually did what I suggested in the last post, you have seen a week where our “Commander in Tweet” has once again spun facts, pandered to women (not an assaulting P-Grabbing threat in … Continue reading