Friends of Buyijja
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- The Real Villain Behind The Russian Hacking of 2016?
- Trumpski – Handing the United States Over to Russian Hackers
- Waking Up the Power of the People – Solutions Part III – Finding the Message in a Sea of Garbage
- Resistance, Persistence and the Commander in Tweet- Solutions Part II
- Our Commander in Tweet – Waking Up the Power of the People In Three Easy Steps
- Chicken Trump…What Goes Around, Stays Away?
- Waking Up From A Self-Induced Coma…The Preamble
- We Have Met the Enemy…and He Is Us – Part I- The Numbers Behind the Numbers
- We Have Met the Enemy…and He is Us- An Introduction to Change
- A Final Rant Before Election Day…Integrity or Suicide?
Category Archives: Rants
The events of the 2016 election, obvious Russian interference, and any collusion between parties to sway the election, are beginning to come to a head. There is little doubt by anyone that the Russians made a very clear, and unprecedented … Continue reading
I know. The headline is “sensational” to say the least. But, there were three very specific things that happened this last week that made me want to unplug every padular and mobile device in my possession. To co-op the old … Continue reading
I really did mean to write this a few days ago. But, when I heard that FBI Director James Comey, and NSA Director Mike Rodgers were going to testify before the Congressional House Intelligence Committee, I thought I’d wait. It … Continue reading
If all of you who follow along actually did what I suggested in the last post, you have seen a week where our “Commander in Tweet” has once again spun facts, pandered to women (not an assaulting P-Grabbing threat in … Continue reading
So, I admit it. I started watching the “President’s Address to Congress” with the same snarky, close-minded attitude that many of my “Hate Everything he Says And Does” (HESAD) group of friends had. But, within five minutes of my self-imposed … Continue reading
I’d like to say that I have some great reason for stepping away from the Blog-O-Sphere into a self-induced coma. But I really don’t have one…except that in the vernacular of a character that may appear in the book, “Hillbilly … Continue reading
On November 12th, just four days after she lost, Hillary made her first speech reference about the FBI’s role in her loss. In a New York Times article, she is quoted as saying, “There are lots of reasons why an … Continue reading