Friends of Buyijja
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- Six States That Matter and Why Iowa and Hillary Don’t
- And Then There Was One? Already???
- 2 Pats in a Pod- Patric Shares a Mic with Patrick
- The Enemy Is the DNC, The Media, and the Process – Debate and Poll Mayhem
- He’s Back! Election Mayhem and the Need to Do More!
- 12 Days of Claymation Christmas Countdown – Good King Swing
- 12 Days of Claymation Christmas Celebration Countdown – Joy!
- “Where Kids Are Killed Has No Bearing On This Discussion”
- Here We Go…Again…
- Hillary Clinton – What REALLY Happened
Tag Archives: Patric J. Miller
It is easy to get excited about the prospects of Trump being removed from office through the impeachment trial before we have to deal with him in the general election. Wishing doesn’t make it real. It’s. Not. Going. To. Happen. … Continue reading
Holyfreakinshirt! What a couple of weeks. Nobody saw the events coming, except those in the middle of the fustercluck that is forming around the 2020 elections, impeachment, and the winnowing of the candidates. And, yes…I’m going to go out on … Continue reading
At my age, there are few things in life that surprise me anymore. However, every once in a while, you have an experience that is unique, fun, and completely gratifying. This week, I had one of those experiences, by being … Continue reading
It’s really unbelievable, that we find ourselves in the same kind of “Party Turmoil” that lost us the election in 2016. At that time, during our huge 9,600 mile cross country trip, my wife and I could see the writing … Continue reading
This song was one of my favorites. I was after the kind of vibe that Michael Jackson and others were doing as electronic dance grooves and soul around the day. So fun… You can find more about this cut at … Continue reading
Joy! It was the song that changed the whole direction of the video, and propelled it from “home video release” to National Network Special. I played all of the instruments, except for the blistering sax solo by NW jazz great … Continue reading
Yep! He actually said that. The “He” in this case, is a self-proclaimed “Constitutional Warrior” who I stumbled into, or should I say, was stalked by, on Facebook. Stalked is actually far too intense a term, as he is a … Continue reading