Follow Blog via EmailJoin 461 other subscribers
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- Wait…Where Are We? The Summer of No Regrets!
- Time to Dump the 5th Grader…For Good!!
- The Loss of Amateur Athletics and Redefining Greatness
- The Wrong Solution to Afghanistan…Again
- Tucker Carlson- The Most Dangerous Man In America?
- Thanks To The Anti-Vax Morons…
- The Right Verdict…Wrong Question Answered?
- Semi-Semi Retirement…It’s MY time now!
- QAnon…A Prank That Has Ruined a Nation – Part One
- Who am I kidding? It’s time for a makeover…Before I Cack!!
Text WidgetThis is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
Category Archives: Rediscovering America
The Real Virus Problem is Panic- REVISED…Dammit
PLEASE NOTE…I wrote this waaaaaaaaaay back on March 18th…when this thing felt a whole lot different…and the numbers were hardly beginning to percolate. THINGS HAVE CHANGED. However…there are still aspects to the math, and keeping a relatively positive attitude that … Continue reading
Our Commander in Tweet – Waking Up the Power of the People In Three Easy Steps
So, I admit it. I started watching the “President’s Address to Congress” with the same snarky, close-minded attitude that many of my “Hate Everything he Says And Does” (HESAD) group of friends had. But, within five minutes of my self-imposed … Continue reading
We Have Met the Enemy…and He is Us- An Introduction to Change
There are times when I am not happy about being right. This is one of them. But I am also shocked that people are surprised by the outcome. Trump is a logical conclusion, with the outcome being projected by loads … Continue reading
Let’s start with the reaffirmation that I am old, jaded, and have worked too long within the political system to feel much enthusiasm for the current state of politics. But, my 9.600 mile, “Rediscovering America” cross-country tour has reminded me … Continue reading