Friends of Buyijja
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- Let’s See…Where Are We Now?
- CrankyOldGuy Offers You a DIY Social Distance Tool!
- Cranky Tries A Covid Haircut and Succeeds…Mostly
- Cranky Talks To Pets – Pet Vid Fun or Pet Pandemic???
- CrankyOldGuy Tests and Makes a DIY Covid Mask
- Cranky’s Guide to Drinking During the Pandemic Panic
- The Real Virus Problem is Panic- REVISED…Dammit
- Sorry Mr. President… BUT EASTER IS CANCELLED-REVISED
- My Solution to the Toilet Paper Shortage
- Super Tuesday Part II- the Bitecofer Model
Tag Archives: Bandelier National Monument
Leaving the gorgeous, artistic splendor that is Santa Fe, we headed into a region of New Mexico that has two of the most disparate creation histories of almost anyplace in the country. While Santa Fe claims the world’s oldest home, … Continue reading