Friends of Buyijja
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- The Real Villain Behind The Russian Hacking of 2016?
- Trumpski – Handing the United States Over to Russian Hackers
- Waking Up the Power of the People – Solutions Part III – Finding the Message in a Sea of Garbage
- Resistance, Persistence and the Commander in Tweet- Solutions Part II
- Our Commander in Tweet – Waking Up the Power of the People In Three Easy Steps
- Chicken Trump…What Goes Around, Stays Away?
- Waking Up From A Self-Induced Coma…The Preamble
- We Have Met the Enemy…and He Is Us – Part I- The Numbers Behind the Numbers
- We Have Met the Enemy…and He is Us- An Introduction to Change
- A Final Rant Before Election Day…Integrity or Suicide?
Tag Archives: Rediscovering America
So, I admit it. I started watching the “President’s Address to Congress” with the same snarky, close-minded attitude that many of my “Hate Everything he Says And Does” (HESAD) group of friends had. But, within five minutes of my self-imposed … Continue reading
There are times when I am not happy about being right. This is one of them. But I am also shocked that people are surprised by the outcome. Trump is a logical conclusion, with the outcome being projected by loads … Continue reading
Let’s start with the reaffirmation that I am old, jaded, and have worked too long within the political system to feel much enthusiasm for the current state of politics. But, my 9.600 mile, “Rediscovering America” cross-country tour has reminded me … Continue reading
Leaving the gorgeous, artistic splendor that is Santa Fe, we headed into a region of New Mexico that has two of the most disparate creation histories of almost anyplace in the country. While Santa Fe claims the world’s oldest home, … Continue reading
I really didn’t expect that we would get “more truth” than we could handle as it pertains to our current form of the “Democratic Election Process.” And, even though I am old, and cranky, and jaded, I never expected it … Continue reading
As I intimated in Part I of Day 24, one of the big reasons I chose the course we did for the final days of this trip, was to traverse portions of the old Route 66. We had started the … Continue reading
I know…it’s supposed to be “kicks” from the old song, but the fact is, Route 66 as it is today, is kinda tricky to find in most places. There is a romance that surrounds this piece of highway heritage, as … Continue reading