Friends of Buyijja
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- The Real Villain Behind The Russian Hacking of 2016?
- Trumpski – Handing the United States Over to Russian Hackers
- Waking Up the Power of the People – Solutions Part III – Finding the Message in a Sea of Garbage
- Resistance, Persistence and the Commander in Tweet- Solutions Part II
- Our Commander in Tweet – Waking Up the Power of the People In Three Easy Steps
- Chicken Trump…What Goes Around, Stays Away?
- Waking Up From A Self-Induced Coma…The Preamble
- We Have Met the Enemy…and He Is Us – Part I- The Numbers Behind the Numbers
- We Have Met the Enemy…and He is Us- An Introduction to Change
- A Final Rant Before Election Day…Integrity or Suicide?
Tag Archives: Entertainment and Music
Leaving the gorgeous, artistic splendor that is Santa Fe, we headed into a region of New Mexico that has two of the most disparate creation histories of almost anyplace in the country. While Santa Fe claims the world’s oldest home, … Continue reading
I know…it’s supposed to be “kicks” from the old song, but the fact is, Route 66 as it is today, is kinda tricky to find in most places. There is a romance that surrounds this piece of highway heritage, as … Continue reading
If you were to look at the map of our 18th Day on the Rediscovering America Tour, you’d think we were lost. But, as the old hymn goes, “I once was lost, but now we found it” or something like … Continue reading
Getting out of Virginia proved to be a challenge that neither of us anticipated. We began the day with a final check-in with Charlie and his staff at WESR, with the intention of hitting the road by 10AM, for an … Continue reading
One more of the “bucket list” items on my list (for at least 15 years), is Northlandz, “the largest model railroad layout in the world.” Now, granted, after seeing the “Corn Palace” and a few of the other “only in … Continue reading
Let’s go ahead and reestablish that my life is anything but “normal.” I’m fine with that. I have the attention span of a 12-year-old…and love the fact that technology allows you to play in loads of arenas that were either … Continue reading
I have to admit, that after having come to NYC so many times now, I am fairly familiar with the city, its vibe, its pace, and it good and bad features. But, I always seem to overestimate my ability to … Continue reading