Follow Blog via Email
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- The Wrong Solution to Afghanistan…Again
- Tucker Carlson- The Most Dangerous Man In America?
- Thanks To The Anti-Vax Morons…
- The Right Verdict…Wrong Question Answered?
- Semi-Semi Retirement…It’s MY time now!
- QAnon…A Prank That Has Ruined a Nation – Part One
- Who am I kidding? It’s time for a makeover…Before I Cack!!
- Gender Identification Gets Murky When You Wipe…
- Screaming Into the Echo Chamber
- When Life Gives You Oranges…It’s Time for a Change of Beverage!
Text WidgetThis is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
Category Archives: Ramblings
I have to admit it…this feels really different. After a year of dealing with lockdowns, too many deaths from friends and family, and just trying to get through it all, I am ready to try something different. Semi-semi-retirement. I have … Continue reading
Is it safe to read the news again? Is it safe to go out, and find someone to hug? Is it OK to start planning for some “normal summer fun?” I guess two out of three isn’t bad. I’ve been … Continue reading
My true love affair with the Perseids Meteor Shower was born in a meadow, just below the North Sister, along the Pacific Crest Trail. As some of my Parkrose friends remember, my Dad used to do “Summer Science” camps that … Continue reading