Friends of Buyijja
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- CrankyOldGuy Offers You a DIY Social Distance Tool!
- Cranky Tries A Covid Haircut and Succeeds…Mostly
- Cranky Talks To Pets – Pet Vid Fun or Pet Pandemic???
- CrankyOldGuy Tests and Makes a DIY Covid Mask
- Cranky’s Guide to Drinking During the Pandemic Panic
- The Real Virus Problem is Panic- REVISED…Dammit
- Sorry Mr. President… BUT EASTER IS CANCELLED-REVISED
- My Solution to the Toilet Paper Shortage
- Super Tuesday Part II- the Bitecofer Model
- Six States That Matter and Why Iowa and Hillary Don’t
Category Archives: Friends Of Buyijja
If there has ever been a time to “do something that matters,” this is it. Worldwide, we find ourselves immersed in a political climate that seems to thrive on the latest headlines of violence, terror, and geopolitical hacking. We have … Continue reading
Ah…it is the 5th of July, which means for the vast majority of Americans, it’s “back to business as usual.” And while it’s true that I am on Day 14 of a 29-day “Rediscovering America” cross-country driving trip, I never … Continue reading
I am writing this entry the day after Day 4, of our epic, 29-day journey to Rediscover America. I have to admit, that I am finding it very difficult to go into “full tourist mode,” as the things in this … Continue reading