Friends of Buyijja
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- The Real Villain Behind The Russian Hacking of 2016?
- Trumpski – Handing the United States Over to Russian Hackers
- Waking Up the Power of the People – Solutions Part III – Finding the Message in a Sea of Garbage
- Resistance, Persistence and the Commander in Tweet- Solutions Part II
- Our Commander in Tweet – Waking Up the Power of the People In Three Easy Steps
- Chicken Trump…What Goes Around, Stays Away?
- Waking Up From A Self-Induced Coma…The Preamble
- We Have Met the Enemy…and He Is Us – Part I- The Numbers Behind the Numbers
- We Have Met the Enemy…and He is Us- An Introduction to Change
- A Final Rant Before Election Day…Integrity or Suicide?
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
I know. The headline is “sensational” to say the least. But, there were three very specific things that happened this last week that made me want to unplug every padular and mobile device in my possession. To co-op the old … Continue reading
If all of you who follow along actually did what I suggested in the last post, you have seen a week where our “Commander in Tweet” has once again spun facts, pandered to women (not an assaulting P-Grabbing threat in … Continue reading
It is a pretty well-known assumption (won’t go so far as to call it fact) that one of the primary reasons that Trump was actually motivated to run for President, and has such a targeted dislike for President Obama, was … Continue reading
I’d like to say that I have some great reason for stepping away from the Blog-O-Sphere into a self-induced coma. But I really don’t have one…except that in the vernacular of a character that may appear in the book, “Hillbilly … Continue reading
There are times when I am not happy about being right. This is one of them. But I am also shocked that people are surprised by the outcome. Trump is a logical conclusion, with the outcome being projected by loads … Continue reading
Let’s start with the reaffirmation that I am old, jaded, and have worked too long within the political system to feel much enthusiasm for the current state of politics. But, my 9.600 mile, “Rediscovering America” cross-country tour has reminded me … Continue reading
Ah…it is the 5th of July, which means for the vast majority of Americans, it’s “back to business as usual.” And while it’s true that I am on Day 14 of a 29-day “Rediscovering America” cross-country driving trip, I never … Continue reading