Follow Blog via EmailJoin 461 other subscribers
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- Wait…Where Are We? The Summer of No Regrets!
- Time to Dump the 5th Grader…For Good!!
- The Loss of Amateur Athletics and Redefining Greatness
- The Wrong Solution to Afghanistan…Again
- Tucker Carlson- The Most Dangerous Man In America?
- Thanks To The Anti-Vax Morons…
- The Right Verdict…Wrong Question Answered?
- Semi-Semi Retirement…It’s MY time now!
- QAnon…A Prank That Has Ruined a Nation – Part One
- Who am I kidding? It’s time for a makeover…Before I Cack!!
Text WidgetThis is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
Tag Archives: Great Sand Dunes
There were only a handful of “bucket list” items that were on the “make it happen, even if you have to go out of your way” list. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was on that list. It’s not … Continue reading
The first part of Day 5 was spent traversing the rest of Minnesota, across most of Wisconsin, and then on into Illinois. The flatness of the topography persists across most of this stretch of I-90, with little of the charm … Continue reading
Wow…really? Can you get any more salacious with a headline than that, especially when talking about a national monument???? I don’t think so. But, once again, it caught your attention, right? You are so easy. Day 3 started with another … Continue reading