Follow Blog via EmailJoin 461 other subscribers
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- Wait…Where Are We? The Summer of No Regrets!
- Time to Dump the 5th Grader…For Good!!
- The Loss of Amateur Athletics and Redefining Greatness
- The Wrong Solution to Afghanistan…Again
- Tucker Carlson- The Most Dangerous Man In America?
- Thanks To The Anti-Vax Morons…
- The Right Verdict…Wrong Question Answered?
- Semi-Semi Retirement…It’s MY time now!
- QAnon…A Prank That Has Ruined a Nation – Part One
- Who am I kidding? It’s time for a makeover…Before I Cack!!
Text WidgetThis is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
Tag Archives: Mt. Rushmore
If you were to look at the map of our 18th Day on the Rediscovering America Tour, you’d think we were lost. But, as the old hymn goes, “I once was lost, but now we found it” or something like … Continue reading
Getting out of Virginia proved to be a challenge that neither of us anticipated. We began the day with a final check-in with Charlie and his staff at WESR, with the intention of hitting the road by 10AM, for an … Continue reading
There were only a handful of “bucket list” items that were on the “make it happen, even if you have to go out of your way” list. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was on that list. It’s not … Continue reading
The first part of Day 5 was spent traversing the rest of Minnesota, across most of Wisconsin, and then on into Illinois. The flatness of the topography persists across most of this stretch of I-90, with little of the charm … Continue reading