Follow Blog via EmailJoin 461 other subscribers
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- Wait…Where Are We? The Summer of No Regrets!
- Time to Dump the 5th Grader…For Good!!
- The Loss of Amateur Athletics and Redefining Greatness
- The Wrong Solution to Afghanistan…Again
- Tucker Carlson- The Most Dangerous Man In America?
- Thanks To The Anti-Vax Morons…
- The Right Verdict…Wrong Question Answered?
- Semi-Semi Retirement…It’s MY time now!
- QAnon…A Prank That Has Ruined a Nation – Part One
- Who am I kidding? It’s time for a makeover…Before I Cack!!
Text WidgetThis is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
Tag Archives: Harland Sanders Cafe
Rediscovering America – Day 18 – The Colonel, Noah, Abe and Me
If you were to look at the map of our 18th Day on the Rediscovering America Tour, you’d think we were lost. But, as the old hymn goes, “I once was lost, but now we found it” or something like … Continue reading
Tagged American Society, Blog Rants, Bucket List, CrankyOldGuy, Crankyoldguy Podcasts, CrankyOldGuy.com., Entertainment and Music, Harland Sanders Cafe, Lincolns Birthplace, Mammoth Caves, Mt. Rushmore, Noah's Ark, Patric J. Miller, Post Castle, Rediscovering America, Route 66, The Ark Experience 1 Comment