Follow Blog via Email
Friends of Buyijja
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- Tucker Carlson- The Most Dangerous Man In America?
- Thanks To The Anti-Vax Morons…
- The Right Verdict…Wrong Question Answered?
- Semi-Semi Retirement…It’s MY time now!
- QAnon…A Prank That Has Ruined a Nation – Part One
- Who am I kidding? It’s time for a makeover…Before I Cack!!
- Gender Identification Gets Murky When You Wipe…
- Screaming Into the Echo Chamber
- When Life Gives You Oranges…It’s Time for a Change of Beverage!
- Let’s See…Where Are We Now?
Tag Archives: Carlsbad Caverns
There is an allure to small town life that is irrefutable. Even the most “hip, sophisticated, urbanite” is drawn to Normal Rockwell’s portrayals of small town life. The pace of life, the constant bombardment of noise and outside stimulus changes … Continue reading
Somewhere around mid Tuesday the 5th of July, we hit the “halfway point” of the 29 day Rediscovering America Tour. Time is like that. It can be slippery, and relative, and kind of creeps up on you when you least … Continue reading
One more of the “bucket list” items on my list (for at least 15 years), is Northlandz, “the largest model railroad layout in the world.” Now, granted, after seeing the “Corn Palace” and a few of the other “only in … Continue reading
Let’s go ahead and reestablish that my life is anything but “normal.” I’m fine with that. I have the attention span of a 12-year-old…and love the fact that technology allows you to play in loads of arenas that were either … Continue reading