Friends of Buyijja
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- Let’s See…Where Are We Now?
- CrankyOldGuy Offers You a DIY Social Distance Tool!
- Cranky Tries A Covid Haircut and Succeeds…Mostly
- Cranky Talks To Pets – Pet Vid Fun or Pet Pandemic???
- CrankyOldGuy Tests and Makes a DIY Covid Mask
- Cranky’s Guide to Drinking During the Pandemic Panic
- The Real Virus Problem is Panic- REVISED…Dammit
- Sorry Mr. President… BUT EASTER IS CANCELLED-REVISED
- My Solution to the Toilet Paper Shortage
- Super Tuesday Part II- the Bitecofer Model
Tag Archives: Milford New York
One more of the “bucket list” items on my list (for at least 15 years), is Northlandz, “the largest model railroad layout in the world.” Now, granted, after seeing the “Corn Palace” and a few of the other “only in … Continue reading
Let’s go ahead and reestablish that my life is anything but “normal.” I’m fine with that. I have the attention span of a 12-year-old…and love the fact that technology allows you to play in loads of arenas that were either … Continue reading
I have to admit, that after having come to NYC so many times now, I am fairly familiar with the city, its vibe, its pace, and it good and bad features. But, I always seem to overestimate my ability to … Continue reading
For almost my entire life, I have been a semi-obsessive student of WWI, and most particularly, WWI aviation. It started with the most innocuous of sources, a comic strip. It blossomed into a full-blown fascination that has never really subsisted. … Continue reading