Friends of Buyijja
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- And Then There Was One? Already???
- 2 Pats in a Pod- Patric Shares a Mic with Patrick
- The Enemy Is the DNC, The Media, and the Process – Debate and Poll Mayhem
- He’s Back! Election Mayhem and the Need to Do More!
- 12 Days of Claymation Christmas Countdown – Good King Swing
- 12 Days of Claymation Christmas Celebration Countdown – Joy!
- “Where Kids Are Killed Has No Bearing On This Discussion”
- Here We Go…Again…
- Hillary Clinton – What REALLY Happened
- Dealing With Racist Friends…While Keeping Your Head From Exploding
Tag Archives: Carlsbad Caverns
There were only a handful of “bucket list” items that were on the “make it happen, even if you have to go out of your way” list. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was on that list. It’s not … Continue reading
The first part of Day 5 was spent traversing the rest of Minnesota, across most of Wisconsin, and then on into Illinois. The flatness of the topography persists across most of this stretch of I-90, with little of the charm … Continue reading
Wow…really? Can you get any more salacious with a headline than that, especially when talking about a national monument???? I don’t think so. But, once again, it caught your attention, right? You are so easy. Day 3 started with another … Continue reading
Yes. You guessed it. I am not beyond using a provocative headline to lure you in. It works for Trump…so why not me? I know. It seems pretty early to start talking about politics. So I won’t… much. The fact … Continue reading
Ahh….to be on the open road! As it turns out, getting out of Eugene was half of the battle of day one. My beautiful wife is time challenged. This is no secret, and there is no denying it (although denial … Continue reading
Merriam Webster defines bucket list as: noun Popularity: Bottom 50% of words |Definition of bucket list 1: a list of things that one has not done before but wants to do before dying. OK then. Kinda bleak and to the … Continue reading
Wisdom. It’s such an overused, yet underutilized thing…right? But the advantage of being “well past middle-age” (no…I’m not going to live to be more than 120 years old), is that experience really has given me some words of wisdom for … Continue reading