Friends of Buyijja
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- CrankyOldGuy Offers You a DIY Social Distance Tool!
- Cranky Tries A Covid Haircut and Succeeds…Mostly
- Cranky Talks To Pets – Pet Vid Fun or Pet Pandemic???
- CrankyOldGuy Tests and Makes a DIY Covid Mask
- Cranky’s Guide to Drinking During the Pandemic Panic
- The Real Virus Problem is Panic- REVISED…Dammit
- Sorry Mr. President… BUT EASTER IS CANCELLED-REVISED
- My Solution to the Toilet Paper Shortage
- Super Tuesday Part II- the Bitecofer Model
- Six States That Matter and Why Iowa and Hillary Don’t
Tag Archives: Advice
Yes. You guessed it. I am not beyond using a provocative headline to lure you in. It works for Trump…so why not me? I know. It seems pretty early to start talking about politics. So I won’t… much. The fact … Continue reading
Wisdom. It’s such an overused, yet underutilized thing…right? But the advantage of being “well past middle-age” (no…I’m not going to live to be more than 120 years old), is that experience really has given me some words of wisdom for … Continue reading