Follow Blog via EmailJoin 461 other subscribers
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- Wait…Where Are We? The Summer of No Regrets!
- Time to Dump the 5th Grader…For Good!!
- The Loss of Amateur Athletics and Redefining Greatness
- The Wrong Solution to Afghanistan…Again
- Tucker Carlson- The Most Dangerous Man In America?
- Thanks To The Anti-Vax Morons…
- The Right Verdict…Wrong Question Answered?
- Semi-Semi Retirement…It’s MY time now!
- QAnon…A Prank That Has Ruined a Nation – Part One
- Who am I kidding? It’s time for a makeover…Before I Cack!!
Text WidgetThis is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
Tag Archives: 2020 Elections
Let’s See…Where Are We Now?
So yes…let’s start with the obvious. I haven’t written a serious piece about anything since last January. I posted a handful of “funny” videos about dealing with Covid, until it became clear that there was nothing funny about it any … Continue reading
Posted in Politics Tagged 2020 Elections, American Society, ANTIFA, ByeDon, CrankyOldGuy, CrankyOldGuy.com., Dump Trump, Patric J. Miller, Proud Boys, QAnon, Split Parties, Trump-vs-Biden 2 Comments
Super Tuesday Part II- the Bitecofer Model
For any of you following along, and want to be picayune about the details of the headline, you are correct. I didn’t write a “Super Tuesday Part I” post. I did however, write that I wasn’t going to post on … Continue reading
Six States That Matter and Why Iowa and Hillary Don’t
It is easy to get excited about the prospects of Trump being removed from office through the impeachment trial before we have to deal with him in the general election. Wishing doesn’t make it real. It’s. Not. Going. To. Happen. … Continue reading
The Enemy Is the DNC, The Media, and the Process – Debate and Poll Mayhem
Yes. I endured watching last night’s debate. And of course, my takeaway is far different than what is being portrayed in the Media from almost all sources. The desperation for relevance, by almost all of the “front-runners” and a handful … Continue reading