Follow Blog via EmailJoin 461 other subscribers
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- Wait…Where Are We? The Summer of No Regrets!
- Time to Dump the 5th Grader…For Good!!
- The Loss of Amateur Athletics and Redefining Greatness
- The Wrong Solution to Afghanistan…Again
- Tucker Carlson- The Most Dangerous Man In America?
- Thanks To The Anti-Vax Morons…
- The Right Verdict…Wrong Question Answered?
- Semi-Semi Retirement…It’s MY time now!
- QAnon…A Prank That Has Ruined a Nation – Part One
- Who am I kidding? It’s time for a makeover…Before I Cack!!
Text WidgetThis is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
Tag Archives: Dump Trump
Let’s See…Where Are We Now?
So yes…let’s start with the obvious. I haven’t written a serious piece about anything since last January. I posted a handful of “funny” videos about dealing with Covid, until it became clear that there was nothing funny about it any … Continue reading
Posted in Politics Tagged 2020 Elections, American Society, ANTIFA, ByeDon, CrankyOldGuy, CrankyOldGuy.com., Dump Trump, Patric J. Miller, Proud Boys, QAnon, Split Parties, Trump-vs-Biden 2 Comments
Chicken Trump…What Goes Around, Stays Away?
It is a pretty well-known assumption (won’t go so far as to call it fact) that one of the primary reasons that Trump was actually motivated to run for President, and has such a targeted dislike for President Obama, was … Continue reading
Posted in Trumping Trump Tagged Breitbart News, CrankyOldGuy, Crankyoldguy Podcasts, CrankyOldGuy.com., Donald Trump, Dump Trump, Hillbilly Elegy, Indivisible Movement, Michael Moore, Patric J. Miller, Steve Bannon, Tagged Blog Rants, The DNC, White House Correspondents Association Dinner 2 Comments
Waking Up From A Self-Induced Coma…The Preamble
I’d like to say that I have some great reason for stepping away from the Blog-O-Sphere into a self-induced coma. But I really don’t have one…except that in the vernacular of a character that may appear in the book, “Hillbilly … Continue reading