Follow Blog via EmailJoin 461 other subscribers
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- Wait…Where Are We? The Summer of No Regrets!
- Time to Dump the 5th Grader…For Good!!
- The Loss of Amateur Athletics and Redefining Greatness
- The Wrong Solution to Afghanistan…Again
- Tucker Carlson- The Most Dangerous Man In America?
- Thanks To The Anti-Vax Morons…
- The Right Verdict…Wrong Question Answered?
- Semi-Semi Retirement…It’s MY time now!
- QAnon…A Prank That Has Ruined a Nation – Part One
- Who am I kidding? It’s time for a makeover…Before I Cack!!
Text WidgetThis is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
Tag Archives: American Society
Gender Identification Gets Murky When You Wipe…
I’m going to go waaaaaay out on a limb here, knowing that I am going to get into deep trouble with a ton of “woke” folks who have risen up to defend the new labeling of “Mister and Missus Potato … Continue reading
Screaming Into the Echo Chamber
As “normal” begins to return to the country (remember normal?), I realize that I am slowing but surely finding a way back from the Trump PTSD way of life that used to start with checking my news/social media/talking heads every … Continue reading
Let’s See…Where Are We Now?
So yes…let’s start with the obvious. I haven’t written a serious piece about anything since last January. I posted a handful of “funny” videos about dealing with Covid, until it became clear that there was nothing funny about it any … Continue reading
Posted in Politics Tagged 2020 Elections, American Society, ANTIFA, ByeDon, CrankyOldGuy, CrankyOldGuy.com., Dump Trump, Patric J. Miller, Proud Boys, QAnon, Split Parties, Trump-vs-Biden 2 Comments
CrankyOldGuy Offers You a DIY Social Distance Tool!
Well…It looks like we might be in for a ton more “Social Distancing” no matter what our “Commander in Tweet” hopes will happen. I get it. But, people are already starting to miss the point…especially the hordes of shoppers stampeding … Continue reading