Follow Blog via EmailJoin 461 other subscribers
Most Recent Posts from CrankyOldGuy
- Wait…Where Are We? The Summer of No Regrets!
- Time to Dump the 5th Grader…For Good!!
- The Loss of Amateur Athletics and Redefining Greatness
- The Wrong Solution to Afghanistan…Again
- Tucker Carlson- The Most Dangerous Man In America?
- Thanks To The Anti-Vax Morons…
- The Right Verdict…Wrong Question Answered?
- Semi-Semi Retirement…It’s MY time now!
- QAnon…A Prank That Has Ruined a Nation – Part One
- Who am I kidding? It’s time for a makeover…Before I Cack!!
Text WidgetThis is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
Tag Archives: CrankyOldGuy
Thanks To The Anti-Vax Morons…
OK. I’m going off of the rails here with a rant about any of you who are eligible for a vaccination, but have chosen to wait, or not be vaccinated. You. Are. A. Moron. Oregon is now approaching the worst … Continue reading
The Right Verdict…Wrong Question Answered?
Like a majority of Americans, I breathed a small sigh of relief with the conviction of Darek Chauvin. It was an extraordinary verdict, for a variety of reasons. But, may in fact create more questions than answers. The rarity of … Continue reading
Semi-Semi Retirement…It’s MY time now!
I have to admit it…this feels really different. After a year of dealing with lockdowns, too many deaths from friends and family, and just trying to get through it all, I am ready to try something different. Semi-semi-retirement. I have … Continue reading
Posted in Ramblings Tagged American Society, Blog Rants, CrankyOldGuy, CrankyOldGuy.com., Golf, Home Studio, Model Railroading, Music Production, Patric J. Miller, Retirement 8 Comments
QAnon…A Prank That Has Ruined a Nation – Part One
As someone who has been deeply involved in the Internet, both personally and professionally since its commercial inception, I watched the 6-Part QAnon Series on HBO, “Into the Storm,” with a sense of “insider info” that many do not share. … Continue reading